"If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die."

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Busy Season!

I haven't posted for a while. This is "busy season" for me- has been for the past two years, and more so this year.

My 3rd book has just been released in Georgian, with the launch party to be held, as per tradition, on Halloween weekend. I've been working through the final edit of Blood Omen Book 5: The Balance, and plan to upload it to Amazon on October 31st.


I wrote 70 pages of my new "Angels" (working title) book, set in Georgia, this summer but have refused to add to it more until Blood Omen is finished. The Angel characters keep knocking on my mental "door," though- they won't let me rest for much longer! :)


I've also been adding to my Wattpad project "St.Catherine's"- more on that in a later post.

Soon, I'll be starting school visits and bookstore presentations around the country. I'll post photos.

And my fans keep wriiting and sending their brilliant fan art. Love them all! <3





No comments:

Post a Comment