"If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die."

Friday, May 13, 2016

Fan Art

My fans are great- especially their love for my characters and their enthusiasm for my storyline. Some change their profile names on facebook to Blood Omen character names, some write me messages asking questions or just saying, "I love you and your book!"

Each and every fan is a special and amazing person and it's an honour to say I have such special people in my life.

At the end of May there's a Book Festival being held in Tbilisi. As part of it there's a carnival for teenagers- and there'll be quite a few of my Apophi there as I understand! 


Here is some of the art work various fans have sent me over the years to show how much they let Blood Omen Draw Them In...




















No comments:

Post a Comment