"If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die."

Thursday, May 26, 2016

IVFAF- And So it Begins...

Made it! I fell asleep in the train down from Cluj and ended up 3 hours further south than planned, but arrived eventually. My cold is worse but the pleasant company in breath-taking scenery is better than paracetamol!


Team IVFAF on an early tour of the city

My new writer's cottage :)

Sighisoara Cemetary- Ok by day, but come night-time...

The bells toll at the Clock Tower

Jacob (the 'Tech Guy') puts up one of many posters advertising the World Premiere of Aaron's Blood

Today will be the Meet n Greet, Film shows, Vampire Film Quiz and a midnight torch-lit tour of the city.

My turn to speak tomorrow! 

Now I'm off to buy some souvenirs...


Which to choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment