"If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die."

Saturday, August 12, 2017

TOP FAN COMMENTS

There's nothing like hearing positive reviews and comments about your life's literary work... Read some of the latest for the Blood Omen Saga  below and please ADD your own REVIEW on amazon, goodreads and facebook!


on July 30, 2017
If you love books about vampires,believe me,the excitement afret reading this 
will last for months. The marvelous storyline of the characters will drag you into 
a different world and you don't wish to escape from it. This is the first book of the five 
amaizing stories and different surprising news are waiting for you in every chapter and 
every part of this book. You'll fall in love with the characters. As I remember reading 
the first book in 2014, I realised that I would read it with great pleasure, even if I am 
13 or 16 years old. This book is very popular and it's translated in Georgian language 
as well. Katie Davies has many fans here, in Georgia. Honestly, I love her writing style, 
the details that are not boring, the world, anyone can easily imagine... Also there are 
sage characters and while reading this,you'll feel like you're the main character in this 
book and you go through everything with the others in the book. Read the Blood Omen 
and escape reality.
You won't get bored of it... Why don't you click the "buy" button right now? ^^


on February 24, 2017


This book really surprised me - gripped me from the very first chapter and didn't let 
go. There's a good mix of suspense and tension as well as more romantic elements. 
An easy, fast-paced read and everything I look for in a vampire book. Highly 
recommend fans of the young adult vampire genre (and just vampire/paranormal 
romance fans in general) pick this one up. I'll definitely be sinking my fangs into the 
next installment soon!





on February 13, 2017


I really love a good YA Fantasy novel that takes a reader in and makes the magic 
realistic, but equally takes you on a journey through the emotions of the main 
characters. Davies doesn't disappoint with the deep emotional insight she provides 
for the main character, a young teen named Dea facing a difficult time in her life. 
I loved the friendship that the book starts with between her and her best friend 
Ana, and the way the story pulls you in makes you feel like you're actually in the room 
with them sharing their experiences. There are many vampire books out there, but this 
one has a refreshing angle that I really enjoyed. Davies gives the reader rich details that 
help in understanding the "whys and "whats" of the dark side of the lore, and that makes
it all the more enticing to read. There's a balance between action, suspense, and 
romance that I found very entertaining. Let me also say that Santi is amazing and the 
romantic aspect keeps you turning the pages. The ending takes you the suspenseful 
edge of the next book and I'm definitely interested in finding out what happens next!


on January 29, 2017


The story opens with one of the scariest chapters since Stephen King. Dea, the 
protagonist, is swept up in a midnight kidnapping by "good" vampires who are 
protecting her from bad ones. Over the next few weeks Dea works to uncover the 
mystery of her own past--and the dangers ofher fate. The book ends with a 
cliffhanger that requires you to read volume 2, which I don't care for,but it's a 
well-written story by a talented writer. finding out what happens next!





T.T.: "Dzalian miyvars vampiruli omebi zogadad vampirebze vgijdebi da dzaan 
momewona es wigni  saswauli wignia!" 

M.A.: "I'm obsessed with Vampire Wars I started reading today and I can't stop reading ❤️❤️
You are a wonderful writer!๐Ÿ˜


BUY BLOOD OMEN HERE!

What do YOU think of the Blood Omen Saga (Georgian: Vampiruli Omebi)? Write in the Comments Box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment