"If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die."

Monday, April 25, 2016

Blood Omen Book 6

I've been adding to my 6th book of the Blood Omen Saga this weekend. It's called

BLOOD OMEN: Memories


It includes scenes of Dea's learning to be *SPOILER* 'different.' It also details some important moments from the past of certain characters- the twins, Santi & Sara, when they were together, Santi's search for his sister and how she ended up in Apophi hands, the relationship between Elias, his father & the Vampire Council, Stuart & David and how they became Luficen, Charlotte & Lucas, and much more.

I'm only 10 pages into this book so if there's anything you want me to explain that isn't in the main Blood Omen Saga, or anything you want me to go deeper into, send me a message on www.fb.com/bloodomensaga 

No comments:

Post a Comment