"If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die."

Friday, April 8, 2016

High School


I went to a high school in the UK called Matthew Arnold. My best friend went to a different school. Tonight she found her school badge and I remembered mine and I remembered my high school. More on that in future. I got thinking about Matthew Arnold. He was a poet- and a religious one at that. I'm neither a poet or religious, but I looked up some of his quotes and I can see he was pretty smart. Here's two I liked that can be applied to vampires:


"It is so small a thing to have enjoyed the sun, to have lived light in the spring, to have loved, to have thought, to have done." Matthew Arnold (on Aluka)


"Use your gifts faithfully, and they shall be enlarged; practice what you know, and you shall attain to higher knowledge." Matthew Arnold (on Apophi training, and on martial arts with Takeshi)

Matthew Arnold- great hair, great mind ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment