"If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die."

Monday, April 25, 2016

Design Book Cover 3 Competition

The poster for the design competition- GEORGIA ONLY

I've been running a cover design competition for my Georgian fans to design a book cover for Blood Omen 3: Fulfilment- the Georgian version, which is being translated now and will hopefully see daylight (or moonlight) at Halloween 2016.

Here are SOME of the designs- there are many many more. I haven't chosen yet and NOT all my favourites are here. If you want to see all the designs, go to www.fb.com/bloodomensaga and scroll down. 

I'll announce the 'MY CHOICE' winner at midnight on May 16th and during the day (May 16th) YOU have the chance to vote for 'THE FAN FAVOURITE.' Get online and vote for YOUR CHOICE on May 16th.



















No comments:

Post a Comment